My 210 build

Aesl1982

Here is a couple pics from the 210 I just set up. As of last night we are filled with water. Just trying to figure out how to prime this return pump ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400147823.367327.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400147835.815336.jpgView attachment 277725ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400147881.669115.jpg last pic is of my quartine

So frustrating. First the overflows weren't working properly tank wasn't level after rock and sand. And the left overflow was flowing but not the right one. Got it fixed then had to prime the pump. What a pia that was. Then found two leaks one on a bulkhead and the other on the plumbing. Fixed the bulkhead. But the return plumbing leak I put some fluval putty and see it it works. Doesn't look like it will

nice tank.. I'm currently setting up my 210.

I have a question.. What return pump are you running? I have an eheim 1262 for mine which i originally thought was going to be fine for a semi low flow sump but now i'm going to plumb my refugium and probably media reactors to the return pump so now i'm not sure if i should up the size of my return pump

are you running a durso on it? Just running the 3/4" piping all the way up split to each return? how's it seem flow wise?

So frustrating. First the overflows weren't working properly tank wasn't level after rock and sand. And the left overflow was flowing but not the right one. Got it fixed then had to prime the pump. What a pia that was. Then found two leaks one on a bulkhead and the other on the plumbing. Fixed the bulkhead. But the return plumbing leak I put some fluval putty and see it it works. Doesn't look like it will

Cut this out and redo it. It's not worth having the pvc joint fail and dump water on your floor

Back