MY 24g Nanocube

kiowascout

So, I've got a 24g Nanocube. Its been up for about 10 months now. But, only recently did I really start taking very good care of it. Since it's looking pretty decent right now, I thought I'd share some of the pics with you.

3x36w pc lighting, 3x10000k, 3xactinic bulbs.

Let me know what you think

3190048698_e842cda052_b.jpg

3189199533_3d79159e5e_b.jpg

3189197857_9cf8254cd9_b.jpg

3189202553_350a012f3a_b.jpg

Thin Crust - Are you talking about the one on the left? That's a hammer. Believe it or not, it started out as two heads. THere is a frogspawn on the right and that is new (like this week). It is new and only one head on it right now. Im hoping it grows out as well as the hammer did.

The tank looks amazing !

You have some great colonies there. I'm LOVING the hammer and the candycanes.

I just love to see big colonies like that. Tanks with a bunch of small frags scattered everywhere aren't quite as attractive.

is that a 24gal aquapod? Nice tank btw Im loving that hammer coral!

It's a 24g JBJ Nanocube

I love those orange zoas! you should send some to me!!!

I only have the tree or four polyps right now. That;s a verhy recent acquisition. Im hoping that they grow out fast though.

really nice setup!
The tank looks amazing !

You have some great colonies there. I'm LOVING the hammer and the candycanes.

I just love to see big colonies like that. Tanks with a bunch of small frags scattered everywhere aren't quite as attractive.

Thanks to both of you!

Im thinking that the candy canes are in need of fragging. They just take up so much real estate! But, I llike to look of biggger colonies also, so I cant bring myself to do it.

Well think of it this way....

If you free up some real estate space from those candy canes, you'll just have to fill it in with something else ! :)

Go with something 'flowy' to keep it in asthetic harmony with the rest of the tank. I would put another colour morph frogspwan there...but that's just me.

Duncans would also be nice, or even some nice bright pink and orange ricodea sitting on top of the rock to the right.

Is that GSP growing on the back glass? I wish I had done that...so much easier to scrape of off glass than it is on rocks.

yes, The GSP is growing on the back glass. I also have some zoas propped up back there to fill in.

I like that a lot better than scraping algae off the back wall. ONce it grows in, it'll look pretty cool I think .

Back