My 57 gallons - Closed loop system

I am really impressed with your setup, but I am wondering how loud it is?

He's mentioned before that it is super quiet. Something that hasn't been mentioned before in this thread is that Basso's design only does around 1-1.5X water volume turnover per hour. That's ~57 gph in Manochio's case. So the 3 returns are quiet.

Something else about Basso's design is that he only uses a horizontal ATS and a protein skimmer for filtration. And just for clarification, the 2 pumps are just to keep the water moving.

I'm trying to figure out how to recreate that unique plumbing loop for the pumps with US fittings.

He's mentioned before that it is super quiet. Something that hasn't been mentioned before in this thread is that Basso's design only does around 1-1.5X water volume turnover per hour. That's ~57 gph in Manochio's case. So the 3 returns are quiet.

Something else about Basso's design is that he only uses a horizontal ATS and a protein skimmer for filtration. And just for clarification, the 2 pumps are just to keep the water moving.

I'm trying to figure out how to recreate that unique plumbing loop for the pumps with US fittings.
You can use any universal eheim with 640gph or 900gph for an large tank or sicce silent 3.0.
Tunze dc pumps can be used too.(will be possible to use controllers with this pumps).
Others models, i recommend to search for pumps thats possible to work dry(out of the water).

In my topic i have one picture of the sistem in detail.

Tks

Enviado de meu SM-G360BT usando Tapatalk

Sorry for missing out on topic ..

For reasons of moving house I had to disassemble the aquarium.

Once it is completely installed in the new address, I will start a new project!

Thank you all for following!

See you later !

Back