My 90 gallon build thread ...

I suppose it's time I start following a thread and getting RC email notifications again... lol

I can't wait to watch this Henry!!! :beer:

I just bought an Ecotech MP40 B.N.I.B for 250.00 plus shipping !!! Woot Woot !!!!
I'll post pics soon of my rock stack. Still not sure I like it yet.

J can't hear anything. Then again after years of being a metal head my hearing isn't as good as it used to be!!

Tank is doing well. I just picked up a used maxspect gyre pump. This thing is wicked!! Gonna put up the mp40 for sale.

Nice restart Henry! I just committed to redo my 90 and expand to a 120 instead. What kind of stuff are you looking to grow in this system?

Thanks Ellery, all sps. I'm going to add one or two more fish and then I want to get ahold of some frags of some of the corals I used to have.

I ended up retiring the scumsucker and bought a Reef Octopus Octo Classic 150 yesterday. I couldn't get the scumsucker to stay dialed in. I went through a half bucket of salt in a week. Now I remember why I bought the NAC 7. Took about 10 minutes to get it dialed in yesterday. Just checked it and it is right where I left it.

Quick update...
Tanks been running a lot better after the skimmer upgrade. Coraline algae starting to grow on rocks. Picked up a few new corals from Caribbean Forest..
A. Cardus:

A. Tenius:

Cant remember the name of this one

Thanks for looking !!!!!!:wavehand:

Back