My Clown Goby is getting soooooo skinny :(

DrHarryLopez

One Happy Reefer
My Clown Goby is getting soooo skinny. She must be eating something or she would have die by now.

I bought a ton of varieties of food. Grabbed a pinch of each mixed them just so that she'll eat. She ate but I didn't know which food. But as long as she ate something!

She's definitely a Carnivore.

Here's a picture when she was in the QT tank. I fed her from the mixture of all the foods that I put into the main display tank. But in a Pico tank I can only put in a tiny pinch of food....
IMG01187-20110203-1528.jpg

uhh ohhh.... she would of died by now is right. Wasting away syndrome perhaps? Cyclopeeze and zooplankton for feedings?

She may need a bigger more established tank with pods to feed on that is crawling all over the rockwork and acro's. I suggest putting her into your DT. Or buy some tigerpods perhaps.

Mine was a long battle to get it to eat... at first it didnt eat anything... now it 'attempts' to eat everything.

I had most success with New Life Spectrum, the very very small pellets... After it started eating that he went to mysis and cylopeeze....

its still a brat and nips at my acro's and clam... causing them do slowly die...

Back