My favorite hitchhiker (pics)

Thanks guys, this little guy is getting more attention than i anticipated, popular little fella.

I like him. Maybe you could set him up in a ricordia tank instead, and feed him a few zoas as necessary. ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9489822#post9489822 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
I like him. Maybe you could set him up in a ricordia tank instead, and feed him a few zoas as necessary. ;)

Hey Marc long time no talk. The small tank i will be setting up next to the new tank will most likely be some kind of mangrove tank, but i could see how some ricordia could find its way in there :) and my zoas grow quickly so keeping them in there with him would be fine i think.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9497511#post9497511 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Zoos
Hey Marc long time no talk. The small tank i will be setting up next to the new tank will most likely be some kind of mangrove tank, but i could see how some ricordia could find its way in there :) and my zoas grow quickly so keeping them in there with him would be fine i think.

Yeah, we're no strangers. However, it does seem like you should hang out in more threads with me, so we can get your post count up a tad. :D

Looking forward to pictures of your mangrove tank.

Nice Hitchhker, I would trade my Red legs for a bunch of those!!
My best hitchhiker was a harlequin shrimp.

If he starts eating zoas to fast in his little tank, you could always put a colony of browns in there. Nothing can eat those fast enough to keep them down :D Awesome crab!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9497546#post9497546 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Yeah, we're no strangers. However, it does seem like you should hang out in more threads with me, so we can get your post count up a tad. :D

Looking forward to pictures of your mangrove tank.

LOL, yeah i just might do that, I'll give it a week and I'll be at the 10k post count.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9497645#post9497645 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scuba_steve1
If he starts eating zoas to fast in his little tank, you could always put a colony of browns in there. Nothing can eat those fast enough to keep them down :D Awesome crab!

Yeah i though about that, maybe something a little nicer than the browns, but not as nice as some of my prized ones.

That crab is da shat! Can one of those be purchased? Or something similar?

A crab that cool is worth his own nano!

Thanks for the pics!

I don't know if he could be purchased, but I've never seen one. I would think not because of how tiny and elusive they are.

And he's definitely worth his own nano :)

Thanks

Back