My first macro pictures

Webmanny

Before we go into the pictures, please keep in mind that I took these with my Nexus 5 and a macro lens adapter. I think they came out pretty good for the equipment I used.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would love to see some more with that setup. I have a droid ultra and there is a nice kit on amazon for 55.00. I'm sure some of the people on here laugh at using a phone for reef pics, but that looks pretty nice.

I don't want to spend for a camera/lens etc half of what I spent on my Harley. I just want decent looking pics of my reef setup that is in progress starting today, plus some nice outdoor nature scenes.

I would love to see some more with that setup. I have a droid ultra and there is a nice kit on amazon for 55.00. I'm sure some of the people on here laugh at using a phone for reef pics, but that looks pretty nice.

I don't want to spend for a camera/lens etc half of what I spent on my Harley. I just want decent looking pics of my reef setup that is in progress starting today, plus some nice outdoor nature scenes.

I agree with you. I can't really convince myself that I need a DSLR camera. I understand some of the folks here that absolutely live photography or work in that field, but it does not make sense for me.

Back