My Nano Build 1yr through Pics

Nola Bear

I am coming up my 1 yr mark and I just thought I share the journey through pics of my Fusion 10g AIO build. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll try to add to this as I go along~

11/2015

courtesy KPA

1/2016

I think for 10 gallons or any level of our hobby it is a really nice tank.
My only .02 {which is worth less than that } is in one of the pics, the zoas looked a pinch too close to the Acans.
In my old 90 gal I loaded it with both & noted a recession between the two.
....Hence I gave up on coral and turned to a FOWLR

Last edited:
I think for 10 gallons or any level of our hobby it is a really nice tank.
My only .02 {which is worth less than that } is in one of the pics, the zoas looked a pinch too close to the Acans.
In my old 90 gal I loaded it with both & noted a recession between the two.
....Hence I gave up on coral and turned to a FOWLR

Thanks man! I've had nothing but heartache with zoa/paly. For the last two-three months, I have just given up on them. Then I had a cyano outbreak on my sandbed after I put in some dry rock chunks that leeched phosphates/silicates, so I had to pick my acan garden off the sand and put it up on the rock because they were unhappy and i needed to vac the sand pretty good. I had a ledge that I had originally planned to be all zoas, but they look great for a month, even start to multiply, and then melt. I've tried just about everything. :mad:

Great looking tank! What made you add the second pump?

Thanks! I put in the jebao rw4 because I wanted more control of the flow. I did, however, change the power cord to lower v and cut down the fan blades so I wasn't blowing water out of tank. :^)

Awesome tank ...it's hard to maintain a small tank nice job with yours...

Thanks buddy! This is my first tank and I've had a lot of fun with it. I know everyone says that you always upgrade, but I can't imagine doing a large tank. It's not that I wouldn't love to have large colonies and crazy cool fish, but I don't have the space and all the accoutrement that comes with the large setups seems like a huge ordeal. Love the aio. That being said, the IM atoll is super dope. Could probably make room for that one day.:spin3:

I have some zoa's that are extremely hardy. So far they survived a tank crash, plague proportions cyano outbreak, Gha that engulfed every square inch of the tank and accidentally blasting them with led's at 100%. Thru all that they still grew new polyps!!!! If you want to give them a shot I'll give you a few polyps, they are armor of God's. Also, nice looking nano you have there! I have 2 nano tanks, one doing better than the other (mainly my fault)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tank looks real good! The 1year mark has been a big milestone on all my tanks.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I have some zoa's that are extremely hardy. So far they survived a tank crash, plague proportions cyano outbreak, Gha that engulfed every square inch of the tank and accidentally blasting them with led's at 100%. Thru all that they still grew new polyps!!!! If you want to give them a shot I'll give you a few polyps, they are armor of God's. Also, nice looking nano you have there! I have 2 nano tanks, one doing better than the other (mainly my fault)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey man, thanks a lot! Those sound like my kind of zoas. :lolspin: I'm always willing to expirement. And that's mighty nice of you to offer. We'll have to set up a time to meet up:wave:

Back