My Neptune Apex web interface compatible DIY reef controller

I'm getting this error does anyone know how to fix this all the changes have been made according to the instructions

'time_t' was not declared in this scope

Are you sure the compiler uses the correct, adjusted, time library? Sometimes there are more than one library with the same name...

ronnyking is correct. Also make sure you have the library in the correct folder. An output of your Arduino compiler would be helpful as well.

Trouble compiling program

Trouble compiling program

Hi can anyone help I'm having trouble getting the program to compile. I've got all the files from github am I correct in assuming that the libraries have the alterations already made to them.
Cheers Andrew

Hi can anyone help I'm having trouble getting the program to compile. I've got all the files from github am I correct in assuming that the libraries have the alterations already made to them.
Cheers Andrew

Andrew - No you still need to alter the libraries.

Ok so after downloading fresh files and clean install of Arduino software I've finally got the code to compile and I didn't need to alter any files. I'm now stuck trying to log in to the controller I've tried using the IP address 192.168.0.15 I've put the index file on the SD card where am I going wrong?

Ok so after downloading fresh files and clean install of Arduino software I've finally got the code to compile and I didn't need to alter any files. I'm now stuck trying to log in to the controller I've tried using the IP address 192.168.0.15 I've put the index file on the SD card where am I going wrong?

Andrew, did you try to ping the IP? Did it respond?

Anyone doing anything on this design lately? I built this on my first project years ago. So i don't know if it is really being supported anymore. Maybe time to bite the grenade and just get an apex? I'm getting too lazy in my old age.

I still do stuff with this even though I don't have a tank anymore. I know he was working on porting this to a Teensy and adding WiFi, not sure where he is on that portion.

project on hold. got busy. still plan on continuing this, maybe later this year after I'm done remodeling the house (my current diy project).

I want to make it simpler. most devices are now 12 or 24v. only heater is still 110v. So I may modify to have 12 and 24v outlets and maybe a few 110v outlets.

getting a used apex classic for now is a good option, I think they go for around $200. I think the new apex (even apex el) is overkill for most reefers.

Back