my tank

I'm shocked to rob that's a nice tank! Have you tryed listing it on the fourms here on r/c ?
Well after i got home tonite from robs shop i feed the hide out and it ate 3 of them shrimps.... Can u over feed the nem? Or should i feed tell it wont eat anymore? My mandern did not seem to eat any im hope'n he will if not im gonna have to go pick up some bbs its starting to grt skinny the fireshrimp went to town as well, the clowns nibbeld a lil bit but not much there digg'n flake food so maybe they will learn to like shrimp....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11110196#post11110196 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Underwaterparadise
Yes you can over feed them. 2-3 times a week should be plenty. I can't sell or solicate biz on RC but thanks.

awwwwwww.... i see that sucks in a way but i understand there reason aswell... 2-3 mysis shrimps 2-3 times a week... i think i can do that.... :)

all see if i can get some unblury pics today

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11110196#post11110196 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Underwaterparadise
solicate .

now that word is worth ten dollars! :) is it even a word?

i thought you were setting up the bowfront?
it is a sweet tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11115812#post11115812 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kinghokus420
now that word is worth ten dollars! :) is it even a word?

i thought you were setting up the bowfront?
it is a sweet tank.

HAHAHA LOL. I butchered that one! I want a 300g display so I decided to let it go!

Back