National Aquarium in DC

terranova

Like the title says, has anybody gone?

I'm going to be in DC all weekend visiting GWU and I remembered that I could possibly convince the boys it would be a good idea to take me to the aquarium. :)

Is it worth the trip?

I take it you've gone before? Or you just want me to go so I can find out for all of you if it's worth going. :p

I was there! Loved it! The shark display is very cool. Now youll have to go to find out why LOL

I haven't been there, but a good friend said it's not worth the trip. In his words "like paying to go to a pet store". Nothing compared to baltimore. but again thats second hand so try to get more opinions.

Yeah, i think that's where the confusion is, the aquarium in DC seems really small and probably nothing to me after being at AMW all the time, lol, the Baltimore one on the other hand I know is amazing.

Spend the time @ The Smithsonian. Aquarium in a basement with real old marble framed tanks when I was there some time ago.
Vinny

The National Zoo has some decent aquaria...and it's free. They just had their acrylic panels polished...so things should look spic and span.

Back