Need anything from Drs Foster Smith?

You know you can get a maximum of 3 buckets of salt without increasing the shipping?? If you only want 1 bucket, order me two (2) buckets of Instant Ocean. Shipping should be the same for 1 as 3, if you understand. I'll PM you with my phone number.

Thankfully you live in GF. I can pick it up anytime, preferably the weekend. How do you want me to pay for my portion??

EDIT: And thanks for asking BTW!! Very thoughtful of you.

Last edited:
You only doing dry goods? I'll take a look and see if I need anything and I'll let you know. Do you do paypal? PM me on how you would like payment to happen.

Only dry goods for now. I will be making an order from Liveaquaria.com next week or the week after if you're in need of a living thing. Another post will go up when that's about to happen :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11019825#post11019825 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strangerdejavu
Only dry goods for now. I will be making an order from Liveaquaria.com next week or the week after if you're in need of a living thing. Another post will go up when that's about to happen :)

Two weeks is a little soon for what I was wanting.. A month from now would be the right timing for me.. But you get what you want.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11020912#post11020912 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tarax
Two weeks is a little soon for what I was wanting.. A month from now would be the right timing for me.. But you get what you want.

Well by then, I'll probably be looking for another addition to my tank! Let me know before you make your own order, we can probably work something out!

Yes, just the two buckets of Instant Ocean. Shipping on all 3 buckets will be $10. They will obviously ship those separate from the other stuff you get. We can split the $10 into 3rds, since I plan to get two buckets and you are getting 1.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I made a few orders earlier last week from The Reef Stop.com. You may want to compare prices from them before you buy anywhere else. I haven't found cheaper prices anywhere else for what I needed.

Back