Need help moving tank

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
If u have been following my build I'm finally ready to move the new display tank into the house. I am located near 52 and the sun coast parkway

I need some strong help to lift this tank. I think 4-6 people total would be great so nobody gets hurt carrying a lot of weight.

Here is a long to my build thread if u haven't seen it. I think it's worth seeing if u haven't seen it in person yet.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24182612#post24182612

Thx roger

I have to paint the wall the old tank was on before putting in the new tank. So that will take be a couple days for sure. To find the time. So some time near the end of the week after work or this upcoming weekend. What ever works for people.

Roger

Ok let's do this what option works best for you.

Friday 6-7pm
Saturday time open u tell me what best
Sunday time open u tell me what's beats?

Last edited:
Ok well anyone willing to help if u wouldn't mind send me a text with it RC name and first name. Text will be faster then Rc. All thx for the offers to help.

My cell is seven two seven 992 8 five 7 five

Looks like shooting for Saturday at 4pm if that works or doesn't work for u let me know. If we can't get enough people will move to Sunday. Thx to all the people offering to help!

Roger

I have a big party 5pm saturday, best of luck and let me know if you could use some extra help buttoning things up sunday

I just found out today that I have to work overtime this weekend. I will continue to monitor this post though in case the time/date changes.

If anyone else is able to help lmk. As of now I have a couple but the tank will be heavy. Would a bit more safety. Send me a pm or a text if u need the address

Back