Need HELP with APC

reefrubble

Premium Member
I have an APC , to back up my APEX , and 2 Tunze power heads , and the thing isn't working . Can someone please help me ? Ted :headwally:

I know it sounds simple but did u turn it on? Sometimes if u don't turn them on they r just a normal plug.

No Roger , That is not the problem . Everything says it's working , but it is not . Even the program on the computer says it is working , but no power to the outlets .

Possibly the battery going bad, had a few experience the same symptoms at the office and replacing the battery did the trick.

Thank you everyone , for all your help . GlassReef helped me find the problem . There was a sticker label covering 4 more outlets . It was an instruction label telling you to connect the positive wire to the battery . nowhere in the instructions did it tell you to remove this label to expose the power outlets . The other 4 outlets are just surge protection . Boy am I dumb , that I didn't figure this out .

I should have thought of that. Sorry I just set mine up this week and did that. But in my modle it was in the instructions.

Glad u got it figured out

Good thing you figured it out. I was just going to suggest that. I remember when i first starting using them I would forget to plug the battery in and use the back up battery portion. I don't have that problem anymore. I have one right now for when I get my tank running.

Back