Need Apex Help please

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Apex Jr nothing plugged into the Apex itself nor the first EB8 are working. But, everything plugged into the second EB8 IS working. I’ve tried unplugging the Apex and both EB8’s but getting the same result.

Based on temp, this happened sometime around 11 PM last night. I’m right now (just got home from work) at 75 degrees in the tank.

@kharmaguru you helped me with a similar issue in the past. Any thoughts?

The TPLink that’s plugged into the same circuit is working. But, I’ll double check after I finish dinner.

Okay, this is weird.

There are only 4 outlets on this circuit. A GFCI and another outlet. The light on the TPLink was lit prior to me doing anything.

I tested the GFCI and it wouldn’t trip. So, I figured it was a bad GFCI and replaced it. Flipped the breaker back on and green light on it lights up, perfect right? Nope, despite the GFCI lighting up and multimeter showing power to the outlet, nothing plugged into it will work????? I’m stumped.

That said, I ran some extension cords to the Apex and everything is working. I’ll have to figure out this circuit issue some other time. This circuit has been in place for at least 7-8 years.

Back