Need help with hammer, please

BigMike75

I have a hammer that part of is not opening up. I did some rearranging in my frag tank and now part of it looks bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frogspawn and hammer in same conditions.
IMG_6189.jpg

Close up of hammer.
IMG_6188.jpg

IMG_6190.jpg

Hammer when I first got it.
IMG_6070.jpg

The polyps all look ok, no damage from what I can tell. It's probably just stressed out from the rearranging and will open up again in a few days.

In fact, in the last pic, it looks a bit better than in the first few.

yep I agree looks nice and healthy..it will do that probably on a daily basis..lights out time or during water changes, if there is a change in flow. You should worry if you start to see skeleton or "goopy" brown stuff but it really does look just fine now..

yep I agree looks nice and healthy..it will do that probably on a daily basis..lights out time or during water changes, if there is a change in flow. You should worry if you start to see skeleton or "goopy" brown stuff but it really does look just fine now..

Speaking of lighting and flow, have either changed?

What type of flow is it getting?

The tank is a 65 gallon and it is getting a little more then 30 times turn over a hour. In the last picture it was getting a little more flow and light. The part that is expanded is moving around good. The frogspawn is doing good in the same conditions. It has just been about 2 days since I moved it.

Back