need recommendation. Oven issues.

Siptang

My dad has kitchen aid counter top oven and top stove isn't working..
does anyone know anyone that's local that does great job at not so back breaking prices? Thanks guys.

My dad has kitchen aid counter top oven and top stove isn't working..
does anyone know anyone that's local that does great job at not so back breaking prices? Thanks guys.

If your looking used and want to install yourself, try craigslist or salvation place on broward and 5 ave i believe. Just west of federal on north side

If used, and want someone to install with 6 month warranty, I know a company that my sister in laws sister works for.

New- sears, best buy, brandsmart. Maybe slickdeals.net also

Just get new. We recently had an issue with our oven, and the quote for repair was ridiculous, becuase they had to order some part that was out of production for some time. Maybe get a quote for repair, but for us, new was the way to go. You can get really cheap prices at Brandsmart, or you can buy the top of the line GE like my wife did at Sears, LOL!:uzi:

My dad's was top of the line kitchen aid and it was around 2000 so he didn't want to get rid of it after only 5 years... <shrug> didn't know where to get the estimates for repair.

My dad's was top of the line kitchen aid and it was around 2000 so he didn't want to get rid of it after only 5 years... <shrug> didn't know where to get the estimates for repair.

You can call kitchen aid and ask the who services your area !

I tried but they were asking butt load of money. :/
So I decided to ask some people here to see if anyone can recommend me to anyone.
Just trying to save my parents few bucks. I guess they will have to go through that route.

I went to HHgreg and bought the wife a new oven after an element went out on the old one. $800 delivered after taxes and power cord + $20 tip to driver. Sucks. That was a cheap one. $650 on the sticker.

3 days of attempts by 3rd party delivery service through HHGreg later I recieved it.

heya mike! i meant repair lol.

O lol. Prepare to be ripped off. Sorry, but that is the only way these repair company's can survive.

I recently had a company come look at my ice maker that stopped working, they claimed I needed new ice maker and the infrared sensor needed to be replaced. 150 + 150(parts) plus 75 labor. 375.00

I you tubed the unit to diagnose myself. Found infared worked fine and bought the ice maker on amazon for 35 bucks.

Fixed myself for under 10x their quote.

Last edited:
If you are handy, Go to repairclinic.com. There you'll get basic troubleshooting instructions on your exact model and all parts are orderable shipped to you. Ive fixed just about everything that way.

Com'n guys, if you can figure out how to assemble a reef, build sumps, connect led's and select all necessary components to run a reef, and read rc to do all this. Then stop being lazy, do some research and fix your appliance! Lol. The $ you save can then get you that upgrade, or expensive coral! Lol

If you are handy, Go to repairclinic.com. There you'll get basic troubleshooting instructions on your exact model and all parts are orderable shipped to you. Ive fixed just about everything that way.

Com'n guys, if you can figure out how to assemble a reef, build sumps, connect led's and select all necessary components to run a reef, and read rc to do all this. Then stop being lazy, do some research and fix your appliance! Lol. The $ you save can then get you that upgrade, or expensive coral! Lol

Or you can always take an orange hammer to it. Seen a friend of mine fix his alertnator like that.:lmao:

Back