Need To Move Some Stuff - Will Be At MARS Meeting

KMP

Wag More; Bark Less
Anyone interested in these items? If so post here or pm me.

ETSS Skimmer - was damaged in shipping. The chamber [tall clear piece] and two pieces broke off the base where the chamber connects. Clean breaks and i have super glued it all back together. Would be great for in sump application. I have not, but would recommend putting some silicone around the base of the chamber. This is an older model and will push at minimum a 250g system. I'm sure you guys probably know more about it than me. Best I could figure in comparing to the new [and lon dual tower skimmer not sold by ETSS] is that the specs are close to the ETSS 800 XR which sells for $599.

http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=521

- Size: 25 in Tall, base 7x10 in.
- Inlet: 1 in. pvc threaded or 1 in. OD vinyl hose
- Outlet: 1 1/2 in. pvc threaded, 1 1/2 in. pvc precision ten turn outlet gate valve included
- Flow Range: 600-900 GPH
- Recommended Pump size: 40 RT or full range 55 RT Iwaki (Pump not included)
- Recommended tanks: 180-400 gallons
- Dual full size skimming towers (Like getting two skimmers in one body)

Not a cheap skimmer, letting it go for $100

30906.jpg

30905.jpg

Starphirre Aquatics AquaPod 24 Skimmer. It measures 2.25"x4"x12"; including the collection cup at its maximum height and the pump it stands at 14.5". It is simple to install and the only adjustment needed is to fine tune the height of the collection cup.

In tank 2 hours, decided I want to stop spending money on the little tank and build another. I'm wish washy like that. Pulled it out thinking I could sell easier if new instead of gunked up. I dropped the collection cup and chipped an edge so I bought another. You will get one repaired and one new collection cup. Paid $125. Sell for $90.

30909.jpg

Ikawi Pump. Came with the ETSS skimmer. She aint' pretty but I did test it and it's working. Specs below. Costs $169 new [link below]. Selling for $35.

http://www.aquabuys.com/page/aqb/PROD/iwaki_wmd-30rlt

510 GPH @ 4 ft Head Pressure
3/4" MNPT Inlet/Outlet
17.7 ft Max Head
High Quality Water Pump
Cool, Quiet and Efficient
RLT for Pressure Applications and Filter Pump Through
Domestic US Motor (WMD)

30908.jpg

30907.jpg

Also, have these fans. Cost $65 new. Will let the unmodded one (right) go for $40 and the modded one (left) go for $30.

28849.jpg

OceansMotion 2 way Squirt. It's not new (used 2 wks) but it looks brand new. Original packaging $135.

8713OM.jpg

Last edited:
Just talked to KMP. He can't access RC from work but he says "No cord, but the instructions make it real easy: Get a standard electrical cord, solder to leads, heat shrink." (Done it before, fairly easy.)

It's KMP on kevin95695's log in.

I'll have the stuff w/me if anyone is interested. Ask for Kenny. Will be wearing light tan cargo pants and checkered tan/blue long sleeve shirt. See you there.

pms returned. i make frequent trips to sac so if woodland is an obstacle we could meet up at a fish store.

Back