Neptune Apex support

laserjim

Another Day In Paradise
They accused me of selling motors. lol

This is a email I received after trying to get a stepper motor for my dos thru warranty. Tired of them not answering the phone and sending an email every 2 hours, I requested where to purchase a motor. Figured it would be quicker than warranty. Here ids what they sent me. I guess you cant buy motors for them. This email was after about 3 others . See below

What are you talking about, Me selling motors? And I also followed your online directions? So you cant buy motors for these ? Also tried calling you 10 times with no answer ? I sent you my proof of Purchase by email. Check my first post and you will see it.

To: laserjimm@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [#46318] Support Request

Hi James,

Unfortunately, we do not sell these motors or intend to sell them as you have done. Next time your DOS becomes non operational again you start by contacting us and we'll issue an order to have it come in for diagnostics by our team of engineers. Let's get started.

Here is your Repair information to have your item come in for further diagnostics. This is for U.S. and Canadian customers only. If you're outside the U.S. let us know before starting.

1. Please send a copy of your Proof Of Purchase to us through E-mail.

2. Please make a copy of the following and send them with your Item:
**IMPORTANT**
emailNeptune Systems will be moving! RMA's send to be received before to Sept. 26th should be sent to:
105 Cochrane Circle,
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Suite L

RMA's sent to be delivered AFTER 9/26 should be mailed to:
15750 Vineyard Blvd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Suite# 150

I will be selling my Apex Gold. Ill take the money and put it into my stepper motor selling business. LOL

Yes, I pulled the bad one apart just now. There was a little piece of something in between the magnet and coils. Cleaned it up, Put the magnet back in the winding. Its working now. After all that.

Last edited:
How much for the Apex ?

His typing was a little off through the entire email. I can't be sure he actually meant what it actually reads.
I do hate their support issues but it is such a solid product and while very slow my own personal issues were solved by them. I had a disconnected ground for our house.

Apex

Apex

Ya I called apex for help setting up my camera and they told me They were busy helping customers with problems. On the box it shows it all installed with a web cam then when trying to set it up you have to be more then savoy with a computer. I ended up calling a IT guy to do it. Took him 2 hours. The whole busy helping customers with problems comment rubbed me wrong. I felt like I had a legit concern, and waited my turn to voice it. Whatever though I love the system.
Anthony

Hahaha, How much are you selling these motors for and do you need a business partner? LOL

I am glad to hear your issue was solved. I agree that their system is pretty good, but sometimes customer support is more important. They may not have meant to say that, but either way, they should have some prepackaged statement that doesn't have so many mistakes.

Back