neptune aquacontroller

Sorry, none here yet. I will eventually be installing one of 2- Allen Bradley SLC 500's I have here in the office tho. I only know of one local reefer that uses programmable control but it's not a Neptune either. I really don't know enought about them to give a thumbs-up or down..

yea maybe you should try this question in the Lighting and Equipment forum they seem to always have answers for everything.... even thou 99 percent of the questions sound just like this
"Hi i set up a 30 gallon cube, and i got 2 400 watt MH's over it, Is that enough light to keep fish?" haha but no question is a dumb question right lol

from what i've been reading about the aquacontroller III...it seems REALLY NICE ! i can't believe all of the options ! its almost like a star trek gadget.....just wanted to know if anybody local was using one........when i end up getting mine installed, i'll share all the cool stuff witcha

If you aren't keeping high end and SPS controllers are overkill. Most of us keep highly functioning systems w/o 'em

Back