Neptune DOS Modification

Where did you order these connectors? I am having a hard time finding the right ones.

Thanks

I got mine from a different online supplier in qty 1 increments instead of the larger pack that US Plastics sells. I will look for that supplier.

That said, I had to cut the tops off the Dos tube ends because they interfered with the 1/4" tubing and prevented it from going all the way into the JG fitting. Not a big deal and I just nipped the tips off with a scissor which allowed the JG fitting to thread all the way on. I also used Teflon paste to insure there was never going to be any leaks.

Where did you order these connectors? I am having a hard time finding the right ones.

Thanks

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner (currently in Brazil on vacation) but as always there are others that have the answers. I can't remember exactly where I got them but a online search for the brand and/or part number should get you what you need. I was able to order the quantity (8) that I needed. Did not have to order a full bag as others have indicated. Hope this helps.

Greg

I found a company that sold a 10 pack, but this morning they sent me an email saying this size will no longer be available. The ones I found did look like the ones that were suggested above, as those ones have that little gold ring. The original ones I found did not have this. Is that just an o-ring, or is it brass/some other metal? Just want to make sure I get the right thing.

WireTech, hope your enjoying your trip!

Thanks again!

Back