New Additions

Yes he does its just the blueface i am worried about. But things have been good so far, knock on wood. It was rough at first but now the blueface has calmed down a lot.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10428325#post10428325 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by T-T-Trigger
It is a Reticulated puffer, not a stars and stripes. Won't get as big as the stars and stripes, and it is fairly rare, very few people keep them.

Not true, they get about the same size. Both need around a 180G. My Stars and Stripes is beginning to look even a bit cramped in my 180G and hes still only around a foot.

I have read up on them and they do not get as big as the stars and stripes, but thanks for the heads up anyway.

Now I was going to call reticulated as well as soon as I saw the pics, but it didn't have the circles of lines around the eyes......

Nitpicking about the size of the puffer, why? It is that psychotic saddleback grouper that should be cause for concern!!!!

Oh dont worry he is now gone, my buddy wanted him and plus he's now in a much bigger tank. Yep i agree saddles are crazy and i dont even know why i got him in the first place.

Back