New aquarium livestock product.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10479917#post10479917 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by neuroslicer
My son!!!?

If you like. You could use your question.

I was referring to your prize.

I had the manufacturer move onto my property without a formal lease agreement. Found out after production had begun. A short term lease has been agreed upon. Once the products have been relocated the manufacturer may possibly be employed at the shop after some alterations to her production facilities. My current Fish Finders informed me that any new additions without unanimous consent is a violation of their contract ( they have unionized.)

Below is a picture of the aforementioned squatter and the product.

59396fish_finder.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10481338#post10481338 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bshumake
Gorgeous cats!
If only I could talk the wife into one...

You don't talk about it, you just do it.

Just imagine you could come home never to find a dried up fish again! It would just be another well he must have just disapeard fish!

Wouldn't you believe dave would come up with such a product.

Something Dr. Peaches relayed to me.

"If your dog weighed 800lbs it would still love you. If your cat weighed 800lbs it would eat you."

Good one, Dave! Too funny...

I'm glad I wasn't around today or I definitely would have fallen for it and ended up with an extra fish finder. This would have gotten me in BIG trouble with my existing fish finder who thinks we are here to serve her and only her.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10482984#post10482984 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Blindside
Just imagine you could come home never to find a dried up fish again! It would just be another well he must have just disapeard fish!

Not true, my 2 cats merely played with the corpses when they found them behind the tank:mad: Maybe I overfeed them too!

That last one seems to be malfunctioning, I bet you could find a forum on here that has a few modification ideas.

The last one was just real squirmy and I actually had to close my hand around it. The other two had their grappling hooks set.

They should be.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10545449#post10545449 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cateyes
looks to me as if they're scared of that hairy arm and hand that has them in it's grasp....

I'll put one in a thermos and send it to you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10544234#post10544234 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by eyebedam
Id take the 2nd one. If only I was closer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10545523#post10545523 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by just dave
I'll put one in a thermos and send it to you.
You may need to add a couple of cold packs & some oxygen.
On another not thanks you so much for the offer on the tank & stand. If my truck ran a little better I sure would make that trip. I just dont think the old dodge would make it. If I am able to make it that way I will def let you know. Clays a good kid & im just tryin to let him have a guy to look up to. His mom kinda only does things for the girl so he has to do girl stuff all the time.
Thanks again.
Jason

Back