New main display tank.... yesss

Kraylen

projectunknown.jpg

It's a 70g Oceanic Tech series... 36Lx18Wx25H!!! My tallest tank yet!!

Sumpless Wonder will be no more!

Did you guys know that PETCO is selling tanks for $1/gallon? I got a 40 breeder which I plan to transfer all my goldfish and try to breed them.

Did you guys know that PETCO is selling tanks for $1/gallon? I got a 40 breeder which I plan to transfer all my goldfish and try to breed them.

Wow, thanks for commenting on my awesome tank that DIDN'T come from Petco... :(

Of course it didn't come from PETCO, yours has the nice black silicone and... it is kind of old as well, from the looks of the silicone. Plus it is very dirty.

Lol.

By the way, will hermits eat SPS cus I bought a small frag(I think it is the flowerpot coral) and I noticed a hermit on top of it one day and once I removed it the polyp had white bald areas on it.
DSC_1266.jpg

Nice looking rockwork.. What are you using to attach them together? Are we going to be seeing the rock building video of that later?
In the photos where they are sitting on the ground they looked like they were 4 feet tall. I'm glad you showed us some pictures of what they look like in the tank.
I like having my rocks glued together- Less avalanches later on.

I wanted two solid pieces.. that's it... but it would be impossible to find just 2 pieces naturally that would be awesome so I used a bunch of super glue and waterweld. The left tower is like 23 inches tall! tip may stick out of the top once I set it on the eggcrate/sand :D

wow... you did well with that rock son! I like the piece on the right.
When will this be up and running?

Some guy tried to sneak a shot of me today at Tunez! I ducked behind the counter like he had a gun.

Back