New Payl's

Leishman

Premium Member
Just got a second top notch order from Ming @ atlantis this morning: (His pictures, not mine) :):eek1: (I got frags only - not the colonies)

zoofirepaly-150x112.jpg

zoopalypeach-150x110.jpg

zoopalyyel-150x113.jpg

Even when not fully open these things look awesome, counting the minutes 'till I can go home and look @ thses things again!!

Gotta love their stock

Last edited:
very nice! they look very different than most protopalys/palys i've seen. are a tad too expensive for my tastes, unless i lived near them and could pick them up. but i've heard AA's quality/reputation is superb.

but more power to you, i hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

keep us updated with your own pics after they arrive.

Little steep on the price, but I have been debating........man those are really sweet.

I just bought a rock with over 100 of these palys .... (cheap compared to mings prices) they are the bomb!!! :D they are definatly very cool... Congrats

Re: New Payl's

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7124088#post7124088 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Leishman
Just got a second top notch order from Ming @ atlantis this morning: (His pictures, not mine) :):eek1: (I got frags only - not the colonies)

zoofirepaly-150x112.jpg

zoopalypeach-150x110.jpg

zoopalyyel-150x113.jpg

Even when not fully open these things look awesome, counting the minutes 'till I can go home and look @ thses things again!!

Gotta love their stock

Very nice, which pic is the true depiction of the colony?

Can't wait to see a picture, in your tank.
I have some that are similar, not as dark.

LOL, yea the place that has them starts with an A and ends with lantisaquarium.net. I thought about it to but I just can sneak the cost past the wife this time......Ohh well.

Back