New shop in town!

He has been going through Coco worms like hot cakes. I just bought one of his pink birds nest (seriatopora) for $45 and it's like 4-6" wide. It's already opened up. Some of his prices are really great.

I have only lost one out of five of his corals by the way but it was going down hill to begin with. I bought it knowing that so that can't really be counted. He is very personable and tries to do his best to treat you well.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9176743#post9176743 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ConcreteReefer
Yeah, Mikes a real nice guy. He gets all his fish from a Chinese wholesaler in LA and has his mom pick up the shipment at the airport on Wednesday.
I've been there a couple of times when it comes in and you would not believe how many are belly-up. He says they just give him credit for all the dead ones.

Hey Wiz- Did you see the Dendro's he had, They have been there for months. He wants $200 for each frag (which consist of 6 polyps +/-), If he drops his price a little I might buy one.

Thats $360 worth of coral for almost half the price... you could probably turn around and sell a few polyps and make the difference up. I didn't see any when I tried to get some for you. As far as belly up fish, that sucks, you get credit on the fish but take a beating on the shipping, which calculates to more overhead. Fish fish fish what can you do ehh. Your tank looks good by the way from the pics you had of stuff to trade.

Thanks, That wasn't my tank though, just some extra stuff in my sump that I'm trying to get rid of (softies).

I picked up a few nice frags over in Miami last weekend, I'll try to get a fts up soon.

Some of what I picked up-
ORA-Miami Orchid 4"frag
ORA-Blue/Green Tort 5"frag
Marshall Is. Tricolor 6" colony
Austrailian Delicate 2@ 6"-8" colony
Pink Stylophora 2@2" frags
Purple Monti 4" frag

Back