New to Area :) also looking for electrician and water softener

cardiffgiant

Hi everyone! We just moved down here from Buffalo NY and we close on our place in Wesley Chapel this week. We love the area so far. I ran a system with a basement sump for several years in Buffalo, but sold everything except for my apex and ecotech gear when we moved.

I've checked out a couple of the local stores (awesome!) and we're ready to start to plan for our next system. I'm leaning heavily towards a redsea reefer 525.

Before we get started, I'm looking to have a GFI installed, a network cable run, and a conduit run from my laundry to my living room. I'm also looking to have a whole house water softener installed (obviously planning to use RODI also). Would anyone like to recommend someone that they've worked with in the past?

You are going to miss that basement pretty quick!

Welcome

My electricity surges or trickles on & off for 10 seconds at least once a week. (sometimes twice)

My APEX always sends me texts. I program my Skimmer with a Float Valve and to restart after 10 minutes to allow the water to settle out again in the sump.

I'm also curious to know how stable the electric is here and if the majority of hobbyists opt for a generator.

The electricity in Wesley Chapel is pretty good for the most part. It will occasionally go out in my neighborhood when it rains, but never for very long. The biggest concern would be a hurricane knocking the power out for a few days.

Hunter Green Electric is a reasonable electrician. Legitimate one man business so you know the owner is doing the work every time.

Welcome. My cousin's husband is an electrician out near zephyrhills. He does all my work. David Hayford Electrical.

Back