New Video: Elliott's Reef V2

Looks Great!!!!! I think you have only 10,000 corals, I think you need to add some more.... Great Job!!!

thanks ejpreefer, I think it represents a slight addiction :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing. :)
I'm thinking it's a matter of people trying to access it on mobile versus a PC browser.

thanks for watching evolved

Great video!
Next time I pull up lightroom, I'll upload the larger size picture of the clown/anemone. Right now I just have a 1200x resolution loaded to flickr.

thanks zibba, your shots are awesome :thumbsup:

It worked on my phone fine. Awesome video.....and TANK. Every square inch is filled with corals! How often do you thin them out?

many thanks coralreefjunkie, I haven't really pruned them much but it's getting to the point where I'll have to :uhoh2:

The tank is gorgeous.
Love the gornonians. How do you keep your them alive? They are among my favorite.

thanks Vanpire, I've been lucky with the gorgonians so far, they are all photosynthetic and I feed a lot of reef nutrition (ova, phyto and roti) on an autofeeder three time a week, maybe that helps

Just watched it. Great. The tank is full so maybe time to go bigger? LOL

thanks Bob, but my insanity only goes so far :D

even better then if you're taking requests, a 1900x1900 will let me crop it to vertical monitors too!

I've loaded the full image to flickr where it can be downloaded, just click on the picture or link below the picture.

Clown + Nem
by ..:.. EZ ..:.., on Flickr

Again, awesome video Elliott! Can't wait to come over and photograph it some more.

Very nice Elliot. Nice colors on your SPS. Not sure but you may have a spot for one more coral. :lmao:

Every now and then I get the bug. But losing the first reef was so heartbreaking I just don't know. Seeing tanks like yours makes me wonder what could have been with just a couple different breaks. Yours certainly is inspiring.

Wow, I love the video. EXCELLENT JOB!!!
I really enjoyed the long angle shots since the only way to see them is via the underwater camera.
Everything looks AMAAAAAAAZING. That is definitely a piece of the great barrier reef and every other reef sitting in your home.

The one thing the video needs is to have the full tank shot at the end to be much longer.

Thanks for taking the time to create a great video for us to enjoy!!!

Wow, I love the video. EXCELLENT JOB!!!
I really enjoyed the long angle shots since the only way to see them is via the underwater camera.
Everything looks AMAAAAAAAZING. That is definitely a piece of the great barrier reef and every other reef sitting in your home.

The one thing the video needs is to have the full tank shot at the end to be much longer.

Thanks for taking the time to create a great video for us to enjoy!!!

many thanks Sal, I agree, need to get some good FTS's at night without all the glare from the windows

I was finally able to see the video (while at work.) I must say Elliott that your tank is truly an inspiration to us newer reefers. It is like you have an artist's eye in the way you have arranged the corals in your tank. It is like an intricate tapestry of beautiful colors. I was so amazed by your video that I had to watch your first video as well and was totally floored by the behind the scenes tour. Simply awestruck is all I can say (and that is coming from a mechanical engineer I might add). Wow, I bet your system would be even more amazing to see in person. :)

Elliott:

I finally got around to watching this. Beats looking at my current box of water and rocks (and one very lonely Coris Wrasse).

Between Ryan's and your videos, who needs to keep a tank. Just get a high resolution monitor, sit back, and enjoy. Plus, I don't have to clean the glass.

Just beautiful.

I was finally able to see the video (while at work.) I must say Elliott that your tank is truly an inspiration to us newer reefers. It is like you have an artist's eye in the way you have arranged the corals in your tank. It is like an intricate tapestry of beautiful colors. I was so amazed by your video that I had to watch your first video as well and was totally floored by the behind the scenes tour. Simply awestruck is all I can say (and that is coming from a mechanical engineer I might add). Wow, I bet your system would be even more amazing to see in person. :)

thank you SaltyTony for your kind remarks, especially with your background, it's been a fun journey (most of the time :) )

Elliott:

I finally got around to watching this. Beats looking at my current box of water and rocks (and one very lonely Coris Wrasse).

Between Ryan's and your videos, who needs to keep a tank. Just get a high resolution monitor, sit back, and enjoy. Plus, I don't have to clean the glass.

Just beautiful.

lol, many thanks Allen, your system will be awesome :thumbsup:

Back