Next frag party

I would have to say around 7ish. -I hopefully will be at the hobby shop until around 5:30-6, if my parts come in.

How to get to my house:
I live right directly behind the West Pac in tower 27, Apt 101. Really simple to get to my house....

There are many ways, but this is probably the easiest. Go into the PX gate on foster. Go up to the first stop light you come to, hang a left. Then make the first left after the post office and that will take you behind the PX/post office. Follow that through the tunnel and my tower will be on the right. I live in Apt 101.

Or you can go into Foster gate 1, at the top of the hill by the PX, go in there, go like your going to the west pac/Ramanos grill, go to past the West Pac until you come to the stop sign. Go Left. Follow this down the hill until you come to the first left (street left, not the west pac left), and at that left, go left. (if you get to the school, you've gone to far). At this point, my tower will be on your left and the tunnel that I talked about in the first set of directions will be in front of you.

I live on the first floor, Apartment 101.

As to how to bring your corals/frags, I would say to bring them in either seperate bags, or in 1 large container. (rubbermaid or something) I will try to have fresh water and bags if anyone needs either.

If your comming, please post up so I have an idea of how many people will be here. Just like at Jeffs, bring your own drink(s). I will have some munchies for everyone (but not a dinner).

Now my week will drag on...but I can't wait until next weekend!

-frank

I should be able to make it.. wont be able to bring anything(other than drinks). But I'll probably bring some other stuff I have laying around..

Well, You know I will be there ( with my 6pack too!) and the "boss" to drive me. Anything out of my tank you want Frank? I know you got some zoos, schrooms and other stuff last time If there is something you want, let me know.

I am looking for some shrooms, do you have any of the red & blue zoos ready for fragging? I'll be bringing 2 clams, along with various other frags....

If you don't mind I'd like to come. I don't have anything to trade...I don't even have a tank. A little more knowledge and an increase comfort level and I'll be ready.

You guys have a great time! Maybe when I return we can have a BBQ at the beach infront of my house. I'll be checking to keep up on the latest from Oki.

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I have posted on this board but it's pretty cool to see all of the new activity going on! I unfortunately probably won't be able to make it to the get together this weekend because I have mono. It's gonna be tough though since I only live a couple blocks away. Hope it goes well though!

Take it easy,

Josh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7564374#post7564374 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dastank
You guys have a great time! Maybe when I return we can have a BBQ at the beach infront of my house. I'll be checking to keep up on the latest from Oki.

If the time is at low tide, we might have to skip the BBQ for a bit and get some nice clams. You can hang back and cook though. JK.

Jeff, im going to be setting up my small tank again. so if i do that, i will take some chaeto

-and that sucks josh!

Back