Next frag party

jeffb3t

C'mon folks it's been a while since we have all had a get together. I know Dastank has to abandon us for a few weeks but he promised to make it worth our while with good stuff like GE I silicone and cool plumbing parts from the land of the big PX. SO, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER FRAG PARTY??? If need be, we can do it at my place again. You all can stare at my new 25 gl clam tank. Let me know what you all want to do.

We would be game for next weekend also. Maybe the next party we can do it at our house. Hopefully by then our tank will be a little more stocked.

Next weekend should be good for me also.

I might also be able to have it at my house if Arika doesnt want to do it up there.

No, I hope I wont need it before then...since its the "ohh ****" powerhead. What time would be good for everyone?

mmm....i prefer around 7ish. I gotta work at the hobby shop all day saturday, and I think they close around 5 or 6...so after that.

So Sat after 6:00p at Vest's? I guess the next question is how to get there. I have about 7 items to disperse, including 2 nice clams. Should I just bring everything in a large bucket? or individually bag everything?

Back