Next LIRA Meeting - Friday February 6th

oh207

Hi Everyone,

The clubs next meeting will be Friday, February 6th.

The February meeting will be a reef round table discussion and a members' question and answer forum.

Please see the clubs website, www.longislandreef.org for directions.

Hope to see you Friday, February 6th!

Ready to officially join, and come to the meeting. have to ask though, there rules about bringing very small children. My wife would like to come check it out with me, and if she goes my 4 month old daughter does as well. Whats the cost for us both to join.

Thanks,
Will

Go for it Will! Let me know if your going I may be there and can bring those old ph probes...also have a bad salinity probe if you want to play with it

Family is welcomed. Yes, our host graciously puts out cookies and milk, fruits, and other snacks.

Go for it Will! Let me know if your going I may be there and can bring those old ph probes...also have a bad salinity probe if you want to play with it

If you could bring both the pH probes as well as the salinity probe that would be awesome.

Also, How does everyone trade off there stuff? Is there a time when its done, Does everyone just bring it in coolers for instance? Im asking because I can bring some qt sizes of cheato if anyone wants, and I have one small test frag I did of the Florescent Green mushrooms. It split and has two on a small plug now.

Will

GFO available.
Will, usually before the meeting trades are done & a cooler if you expect to go home with something, especially in this weather.
We shoot for 8 PM but we are lousy shots!

Back