Next meeting

OK so it looks like the 22nd is the day most people prefer...

Mike please confirm this is still available!

Otherwise we can plan on doing the meeting on Oct. 22 at Mike's (dudemeister) House. This will be the annual frag swap/raffle meeting. Please respond if you plan on attending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten 1 new person interested in coming to this meeting but no confirmations except Mike and I.... Should we reschedule the meeting??

OK so far, only 4 people... I think we need to reschedule. It's coming down to the wire and no further commitments.

We will reschedule to some time in November.

Mike are you still willing to host? It will kind of be better if in November based on next meeting in January after the holidays....

Is there any interest in getting together for a beer or something and BS session instead of a full fledge official meeting?

OK so far, only 4 people... I think we need to reschedule. It's coming down to the wire and no further commitments.

We will reschedule to some time in November.

Mike are you still willing to host? It will kind of be better if in November based on next meeting in January after the holidays....

November is tight for me. The best day for me is Sunday November 13th. Does that work?

Ok so it seems like the weekends for November are rapidly becoming scarce. I'm concerned that we won't have time for a meeting and we are behind on meetings anyways. What do you guys think??

Shame we couldn't get it going before the holidays. I personally look forward to these meet ups no matter where they are held. I always come away having learned something. Perhaps in the new year?

Happy Holidays All!

Shame we couldn't get it going before the holidays. I personally look forward to these meet ups no matter where they are held. I always come away having learned something. Perhaps in the new year?

Happy Holidays All!

I agree, I would really like to try to have a meeting within the rest of 2016. Let me know what works for you guys and we can have it at my house again.

- Mason

Back