No Longer for Sale?

jmait769

-CSHFLW
Seen in Petco. Anyone know what regulation they are talking about? I did a quick Google search but I couldn't find anything. Good thing some of us live near El Paso!!! :)

Petco01.jpg

Jay

There was a thread about this on the ELMAR forum. Justin started it. I think it was pretty much determined to be BS, that petco saltwater sales were suffering and they came up with this as a scapegoat.

Justin startd that thread on the Alb. forum.

+1!
Its a good read and informative for those of us that live in Cruces. However, I wonder if this will affect online sales to? I wonder how many game and fish women and men the state of NM is going to put to patrol Fedex, UPS, and the US postal service. HMMM?

that is funny because when i first went in there, the sign stated that it was because of NMGF, and now they say it is because of the pet shop laws. if it was just a corporate policy why not sell the ones you have and not just bring in new ones? why the finger pointing? the game and fish said that someone got busted for not keeping the permits correct and now went around to everyone else pointing fingers and it just got out of hand. but petco is the only one affected so it is a strange deal.

I apologize for the bad reference of where the thread was located.

I am up in Santa fe today am gonna stop by southwest reef in abq. Anyone been there before?

I apologize for the bad reference of where the thread was located.

I am up in Santa fe today am gonna stop by southwest reef in abq. Anyone been there before?

Tell Rob that Steffen from Las Cruces says hey!!!

Steffen Sparks

I really like their store setup, its nice and clean and lots of dry goods. I didn't buy anything live, they do have some nice corals in there. Some expensive, some reasonable. The LED tank is beautiful and healthy. I did walk away with another phosphate reactor, phosphate media, and phosphate test kit.

Can you tell what my main focus is right now???

Back