Nori from wegmans

jfl14609

Has anyone ever fed this to their fish? just wondering if its ok for them its a lott cheaper than pet stores thats for sure

I use Wel-Pac Musubi Nori with no problem. Just make sure it is plain (without seasoning). My tang comes right up when he sees it and eats out of my hand.

Yep its useful if you feel like some Sashmi. Now you dont have to make a nori run.

They make these little nori candies too. I love'em.

O.K. everyone seems to use this Nori from wegmans where can I get it in wegmans. SOunds like its not in the pet area

its in the oriental food area wait till you see how much you get for 2 bucks compaired to the $7 you spend the the lfs

Last edited:
Personally I prefer the Nori from Tops supermarket. The Wegmans nori tends to disintegrate too quickly IME. You can minimize this - leave it exposed to the air for a few hours before putting in the lettuce clip and feeding. At least I found this works in the summer with a higher room humidity.

SteveL

the at Lee's Oriental in Henrietta will be cheaper then weggie or top. it the same stuff different packaging and price. look around their sushi bar area.

Back