North Central Pennsylvania Meetings May

Those won't be seen under actinic. You have to see them under daylight. Very usual frag at my house. :D We have a whole Kitchen upstairs and the bad part of it is that my office is upstairs and I still smell it, is very bad.

I'm relatively new to this hobby. I currently have a 30g setup with a few fish, corals, and polyps. I became really interested in this thread since I think I live relatively close to a few people who have responded in this thread. I live in Palmer, PA (real close to Easton). Once I become comfortable with saltwater, I plan on moving up to atleast a 90g and have the proper lighting for a more extravagant reef tank. I hope you folks will still be around when I am ready as long as I am welcome you at your meetings. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've currently been doing business with Shear Heaven on McArthur Road.

Welcome to the hobby and hope you can make it to the next meeting. There are many guys with experience here and they will be happy to share their experience.:) :wave:

71goalie
check out zooqis other thread listed above for that website i told you about in pm well worth the wait trust me!!!!! todd and his wife are great people
send me an email maybe we can trade something sometime i have some thing that i need to frag soon any way
brad

I don't have any frags yet. Just started the tank a few months ago. Just starting to get some corals to do well in my tank. Right now I have a Torch Coral that I just traded for a sallylightfoot. It only had 2 heads when I got it. When I put it in my tank, I lost one head. My calcium levels were a little low so I fixed that and now the main head is doing awesome. My star polyps are having a little dificulty opening. I think I am going to try a new tank position to see how they react. Other than that I just have a few rocks with some other types of polyps on them. They will hopefully propogate a little. Not sure if I have the best lighting setup for a reef tank though. I'll post the information on my bulbs later when I get home to get everyone's thoughts.

I also think I need to get some recommendations on water additives. I think my tank maintenance needs a little work, but I'm learning!! :rollface:

Some of you have been away from RC and I know that you will get notification about this thread. Please check this MEGA FRAG MEETING in williamsport, PA
poster.jpg

Yes, since some of those who posted here have not been online for a while and don't want them to miss this event.

monkey_no.gif

you guys do that and this will be my wife

p1010101.jpg

and this will be me
Jonathan_run_away.jpg

and this after talking to wife
Prison.gif

so is not going to work..
:)

Back