Northeast Council Convention

IDrawFish

http://northeastcouncil.org/convention/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=99&Itemid=1

Anyone going to this/ever been before? I'm tempted but It's kinda expensive. $77 for non members and our club isn't a member of it since we're not freshwater...

but all these clubs are:
Aquarium Club of Lancaster County ACLC
Boston Aquarium Society BAS
Brooklyn Aquarium Society BASNY
Connecticut Betta Club CBC
Danbury Area Aquarium Society DAAS
Greater City Aquarium Society GCAS
Greater Hartford Aquarium Society GHAS
Jersey Shore Aquarium Society JSAS
Long Island Aquarium Society LIAS
Nassau County Aquarium Society NCAS
Norwalk Aquarium Society NAS
New England Cichlid Association NECA
New Hampshire Aquarium Society NHAS
Northeast Livebearers Association NELA
North Jersey Aquarium Society NJAS
Otter Valley Aquarium Society OVAS
Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society PVAS
Pioneer Valley Water Garden & Koi PVWG&K
Tropical Fish Club of Burlington TFCB
Tropical Fish Society of Rhode Island TFSRI

Can't say as I've tried your tofurkey but you should give planted tanks a try... they're like crack, have you addicted in no time. But you know how easy that is already, you're a reefaholic. We all are. We even have meetings ;-p

I've gone the past 3 years. Its been a lot of fun, although I've only gone for the last day generally. Mostly for the auction but I've hit up a few lectures as well. I had a number of FW tanks running at the time so it was a great opportunity to pick up some unique/interesting stock from the vendors and the auction, as well as meet up with some local and not-so-local friends in the hobby. It is mostly FW stuff though, and since I no longer have any FW tanks, I probably won't go since if I do I would most likely end up buying something and setting one up.

Lol, yeah that's why I stay away from reptile shows despite still having a lot of friends and connections in the hobby... I don't need anymore tanks

Last edited:
If u haven't kept one, you really wouldn't know... however I'm strictly refer madness lol

Back