CTARS Connecticut Marine Aquarium Conference VIII

Luckyyyyy. I won nothing. Well I got a branching lepto for $15 and my girlfriend won the reef nutrition kit came with every food available which is so awesome. And some AWESOME zoas from the venders I purchased. So I made out im happy.

Thanks to the bod! All the volunteers, and fellow club members that made the happen. I had a fantastic time. Well done!!
Ps I didn't win nada either. But I scored some sick zoas!:)

This event was awesome! Me and Aquamama had a great day attending and helping out with the event.

The BOD did such a great job pulling this event together and I can only imagine the countless hours that were put into making this happen. Bob Winfrey also should be thanked for working with vendors to donate an incredible amount of raffle prizes. I saw a lot of members leave with arms full and smiling faces! I know I did.

The vendors also had a variety of livestock at some really good prices. When the lights turn on on my reef later I will get some pictures up.

Thanks again CTARS for a great day!

Hats off to the BOD and all the volunteers that helped out yesterday. You guys really did an amazing job putting this together and worked your tails off all day. The vendors brought some beautiful livestock. Though I didn't win anything in the raffle, I did come home with a few sweet corals. Congratulations to MTC1966 for winning the grand prize! :dance:
It was great seeing everyone yesterday.

Thank you to the BOD, the volunteers, vendors, speakers, Bob Winfrey and the Red Sea for making this day amazing. It was an honor and pleasure to help out with this event. We won some pretty cool raffle prizes but I was just excited to see the smiles on everyone's faces as they picked up their winnings. Thanks again for a fantastic day!

Awesome event!!! Unfortunately I had to leave at 1:30 but thought the first 2 speakers were great. Thanks so much to everyone who worked so hard to put this together

Cmac

Cmac

Hello All, I too want to thank the BOD and the members that worked hard on this event. You all made my son and I feel welcome. Great Venue ! Made some new friends and saw old ones too. Good job looking forward to next time ! Neil (OCCofNY)

Hello All, I too want to thank the BOD and the members that worked hard on this event. You all made my son and I feel welcome. Great Venue ! Made some new friends and saw old ones too. Good job looking forward to next time ! Neil (OCCofNY)

Man bro your stuff was awesome, i want one of those funky nemenys ya had from Colorado (I think thats what ya said) Wish ya were closer!

I thought it was an awesome event! Thank you to everyone who worked on it. The coral selection was great, and I did quite well on the raffle. I managed to win a couple much needed circulation pumps. :) Thanks again to all involved.

I just want to say Thank You to our Board of Directors. I had an amazing day. The speakers were awesome. The day flew by and before I knew it I left with 5 great Frags and some really sweet raffle prizes :eek:) You guys knocked this one out of the park !!!!!!:dance:

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1

seeing what you have going on gave me the kick in the but to play more in my reef(or.........shhhh build a new system) . either way seeing wild sps encrusted in a short time(yes you can tell) shows how fast one can grow a reef . very glad you came and see you soon ;)

Last edited:
Back