CTARS Connecticut Marine Aquarium Conference VIII

Let the fun begin. Picking up James Fatherree and taking him out to dinner. Then tomorrow we are off to check out some store's along the shore.

I hope everyone who is available tomorrow plans on going to this great event! Believe me it will be a good time with awesome vendors, livestock, speakers, and raffle prizes galore!!! See you all tomorrow!

I honestly liked this better than ffm. It was like perfect size. Ffm gets over whelming almost. You could take your time and not really miss out on much. The vendors had some very nice stuff. Thanks to everyone who put it on.

Maybe next time, was totally busy with moving and setting up the new tank this weekend. Glad to hear you guys got a bunch of swag though.

Awesome time, thanks to all who had a hand in putting it together. Enjoyed getting to catch up with members.

Thanks to the BOD and volunteers who made this event happen. Watching from the sidelines you could see this team had everything under control. They must have put in a lot of time and effort. It was great talking to CTARS members and the vendors. I learned a lot today. Picked up a few nice pieces at great prices. I only hope the vendors made out OK too so that they will come back again. Thanks again.....

I think I may of made out the most . Grand prize baby . I knew they were doing a tank but all the stuff that came with it unbelievable . Hats of to the bod and rwinfry and Red Sea amazing. Cmac well worth price of admition . Oh and great vender too. Watching g them break down afterwords was another incredible feat in itself.

Back