not trying to step on toes just trying to inform

crewf16chief

I was able to set up a meeting at exotic aquatics on tuesday march 11 at 7 all the info is on NWIMAC .org. I know it is kinda quick but i would like to see as many people there as possible. This is not a NWIMAC function this is just simply trying to get everyone together to see if something can be figured out and start moving forward. Yes there is a lot to be done to start a club but if we all come together I think we can be just as big as CMAS(
okay maybe i'm stretching. But i do believe there are more hobbyest out there who may not be on these or any other forums, who would be interested in a club. thank you for time if you could please reply on NWIMAC.org on whether or not you can come, I would greatly appreciate it.

PS I'm not trying to start fights or anything just simpley trying to take the next step and if I'm going to fast just simply reply no you wont be there on March 11. Once again thank you for your time.

I'll be there, I also hope you continue using this forum for these type of announcements to keep those of us who don't go to the NWIMAC site informed.

Back