November Pizza Nights (Nov 9th Seascape and Nov 21st Saltwater Island)

VSpeck

Slash Smack Talker
For November we are going to try something new with pizza nights:beer:. We are going to have 2 in a month and have a weekend pizza night also:bounce1:. There are people in the club who can't make a week night pizza night and there are those who can't make a weekend pizza night so we will just do one of each so all can get involved

Saturday November 9th
Meet at Seascape Studios at 6:30
3802 S Lindbergh, Ste. 103
Sunset Hills, MO 63127

Thursday November 21st
Meet at Saltwater Island at 6:30
15214 Manchester Rd.
Ballwin, MO 63011

We are still looking for hosts so if anyone in the area would like to have some people by to look at your tank and hang out feel free to post here or PM me. I will post up info on the restaurants as soon as we get reservations made.

I am trying to figure out my schedule for the Seascape Saturday.. but thats the closest LFS to my place so i may be able to host. I will keep you updated :)

Update:

Saturday November 9th rbnice has been nice enough to invite everyone over to his place after seascape. He has been working on a remodel and new tank so it will be a chance to see all the new stuff. We will be smoking porksteaks and brats and everyone can bring a side.

Also being on a Saturday and being a SLASH function it will probably go for a while so bring a cooler full of drinks and feel free to hang out a while.

If you need an address pm me and i will get it for you or you can contact him on the .org and we will have addresses and directions printed out for pickup at the gathering place.

Lets make the first Saturday SLASH bash a good one!

Last edited:
So I have confirmed my Saturday plans and will be free in time to be there. I may even bring the wife and kid since we will be fairly close to home.

Back