November Pizza Nights (Nov 9th Seascape and Nov 21st Saltwater Island)

So btjack2 has kindly offered up his place for a hang out after pn this Thursday. The only catch is it can't be an all nighter. Pm me if you are going to attend and would like an address. Thanks again btjack2!

Good time! Hope to see everyone there. If we have a curfew, we may want to go ahead and post it up as a get out time here. May help with people actually leaving on or before time.

As long as we don't get loud and wake my kids up, we can stay until lets say......midnight! Hope to see everyone! If you want anything special to drink you might want to bring it, will have some bud select.

im going to be a tad bit late... but i can meet at Faraci Pizza if you guys dont want to stand around the LFS for a while... how long are you usually at the LFS? ive only been to one of these lol

Usually 45mins or an hour. The reservations are set at the pizza place for 7:30 so I'm sure people will be ready to head that way by then.

Last edited:
okay cool.. i should make it then.. .my roommate is coming with me too and he used to be a SLASH member so it will be fun times :)

Thank you Brian for having us out tonight. Had a good time looking at a beautiful softy tank. I definitely think the 450 would make a great basement room divider.

Thanks for having us over Brian! The tank looks great! That 450 would look great upstairs between the couch and the door too. ;)

I had fun as well! all my friends just think im a huge nerd, so meeting other people in the hobby is refreshing! haha

Welcome to the loony bin!

Thanks for having us over Brian! The tank looks great! That 450 would look great upstairs between the couch and the door too. ;)

Welcome to the loony bin!

haha i got home so late last night and then i had to acclimate those corals and i didnt get to bed till so late! work is a struggle today.:uzi::uhoh2:

Back