November Pizza Nights (Nov 9th Seascape and Nov 21st Saltwater Island)

Pics from rbnice1

IMG_7387_zps25d4242b.jpg

IMG_7388_zpse5c27fba.jpg

Update
First set of steaks smoked. Now they just need to rest in BBQ sauce for 12 hours then heat on warm for 6 hours.
IMG_7389_zps26ee222e.jpg

Who do I need to give my form to at the next meet I was at seascape but didn't know who to talk to or introduce myself. I was the young kid that left in the ghetto brown crown vic lol

Who do I need to give my form to at the next meet I was at seascape but didn't know who to talk to or introduce myself. I was the young kid that left in the ghetto brown crown vic lol

At least one of us is usually wearing a SLASH shirt. Just introduce yourself and we'll point you in the right direction.

Damn you should have busted in the circle like you owned the place and introduced yourself. There are a lot of new faces around all the time and we don't always know who is there to hang out and who's just shopping at the same time we come to a store. Feel free next time to holler at anyone with a slash shirt and they can help you out.

Back