o2manyfish - 750g Reef Update - New Fish, New Clams and New Corals

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Well after posting the windex video last weekend I thought it was fair to post a regular tank update - Lots of cool stuff has been added - Red Sea Regal Angel, Red Sea Maxima Clams from our friends at @uniquecorals, surge damsels and a pair of Naoko wrasses.

New corals are doing well. Fish are doing great, Overall the tank is very happy this holiday season.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Dave B

I'm very tempted to use your video Dave as my desktop screensaver. ;)

While I'm still pretty far out from my next tank, I have a question. Did you consider a peninsula tank at that size? I understand it's also about how much space you have but been going back and forth on whether I'd like a long front facing footprint, or two long sides for additional viewing space.

While I'm still pretty far out from my next tank, I have a question. Did you consider a peninsula tank at that size? I understand it's also about how much space you have but been going back and forth on whether I'd like a long front facing footprint, or two long sides for additional viewing space.
I had a 125 peninsula years agoā€¦I gotta say it was pretty darn cool. I used it as an extension of the hallway entering the living room at the time.

Beautiful Dave!

Could you please touch on how you quarantine your corals and fish? Everything just looks so great and healthy. I want to stock my 180 and restart my 225 but Iā€™m scared to death of wiping everything out with sick livestock.

I gotta say if you can fit a Peninsula, do it! 2x the views and with such a large tank you can have 2 completely different views.

it is also 2x the scrubbing tho

Yo Tony that is the plan! I'm building out my garage office (work fully remote now and need more office space). Once that's done I'll be starting a tank project...

Another question Dave - do you pump your DT to a sump under the tank or outside? I remember when I was at your house that you had a sump or two in the back yard. Are all of your plumbing outside the house? If so how do you manage temperature?

Back