Ocean Runner Parts/Replacement?

Fuzzone99

Hello everyone. Was given an old Aqua Medic skimmer that was using a Ocean Runner 3500 as the recirc pump. It runs fine, but the ceramic shaft on the NW assembly is broken. Anyone know where to buy ts pump shaft? Tried the usual suspects, but it is an old, German made product. I haven't had any luck sourcing a replacement yet, and would consider buying another complete pump if someone had one lying around they weren't using. If I can't score a shaft in either of those fashions, what pump would you recommend for this application?
Specs for the OR 3500 are 900 GPH Needle Wheel, and would prefer the footprint be similar or smaller as well.
Thanks!

Thanks for the responses.
I think the 6500 is too large for this application but appreciate the offer Platax.

Viper,
Would the OPT 3000 be equivalent in size to the OR3500? It is the largest of the 3 available. I am just not familiar with these or the Oceanrunners. Have primarily used Sedra on the past.

Thanks!

For the record, the OTP 3000 pinwheel assembly is plug and play for the old Ocean Runner 3500. Couldn't find the shaft by itself, but for $34 shipped from Coralvue I got the whole assembly.
Thanks for the lead Viper.

Back