ocean

a friend of mine is going scuba diveing in a reef in south carolina and he wants to bring stuff home for my tank it will be about 50 miles out so no polution. and no corals aloud and i wouldnt anyway but anyhting else good to take?

I would be careful bringing anything back. I don't know the legality of it, but traveling back from the ocean, to the hotel, to the airport, the flight, getting it to you and acclimating it to your tank seems like a lot of work and a big risk with the items life. Especially if it's only a few crabs or a star of some sort. Just my 2 cents, but i'd say thanks and pass...

he lives with me but i probly would have him mail it ups due to the caben being depressureised where they keep the luggage. sending ups or fedex wouldnt be any different then buying it online right? just free and he has already checked into it and it isnt illegal where he is going just no corals

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7093014#post7093014 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by darkwaterdevil
he lives with me but i probly would have him mail it ups due to the caben being depressureised where they keep the luggage. sending ups or fedex wouldnt be any different then buying it online right? just free and he has already checked into it and it isnt illegal where he is going just no corals

i love to go to the beach and fine stuff to put in my tank. but ill make shure its safe for my tank be for i put it in. can you see if he can fined some clames they will help to keep the titrait down.

Back