off topic: comic books/sports cards

JN Reef

Mods, please delete this post if you feel is irrelevant.

I have over 500 comic books and over a thousand baseball/football/basketball/hockey cards for sale.

Comic books are primarily Marvel 80%, DC 15%, Image 5%. Range from mid 1980's to mid 1990's. Ton's of first appearances, first issues, and important events in this collection.

90% of the comic books are in mint/near mint condition. I am very careful when I select my books and keep them sealed since purchase. The ones that are not NM, were purchased that way... as you collectors know, stores would sometimes get a bad batch.

Sport cards range from the late 80's to early 90's. Ton's of rookies of all sports in here. Including a couple of completed sets.

I have been out of the comic/sports card hobby for over 10 years. During the 5 or so years that I was collecting (teenager with no life), I gathered some of the toughest comics and cards around. You will definitely be impressed.

I was thinking about keeping these collectibles for my children, but I think I should just let them go. I'm sure they're worth in the thousands...

I want to sell everything for $500. Let me know if you're interested. So-cal, sorry no shipping.
JN

My co-worker is quite possibly the biggest comic nerd I have ever met. He has probably over 3000 comics. I just left a message on his voicemail and will let you know later today.

Do you have some scans of the comics/cards and maybe a spreadsheet of some of the titles/cards you have?
Thanks.

Brian

I"ll try to list some of the key issues in the collection.

If there's anything in particular you're looking for, please ask here or PM me. I have so much stuff. But they're all sealed up airtight in boxes. I haven't seen these things in years!

Let me know if you have the staple comics of the 80's like Daredevil, Xmen, Hulk, Wolverine, etc. I'd be interested in the lot of comics and cards.

Brian

Back