OFFICIAL macro tank FTS thread...

Nice tank GOSKN5. Great colors and very clean design.
Thanks it's an old tank unfortunately... loved it... working a few macros into my new setup
GOSKN5 your tank is amazing! Beautiful colors!
Thanks.. miss it for sure
Wow. Your tank looks like Mardi Gras.

With respect to Nemastoma which comes from the IndoPacific or Halmenia Elongata which comes from Gulf of Mexico, both are gelatinous.

Where did the rock come from?
No clue.. it was in a frag tank at a local LFS... I asked if I could have it haha..

Was much smaller and brighter red had grown a ton in about 2 weeks... also see a few more stalks popping up.. here was 2 weeks ago... it's also at the bottom of my 30" deep tank so likely lighter color due to lower light...
f766b00c5dbb91c604551f2a80858a0f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking to start up a display fuge here soon, so this thread is a great idea! What is the fuzzy green moss looking algae in the picture above?

I'm looking to start up a display fuge here soon, so this thread is a great idea! What is the fuzzy green moss looking algae in the picture above?

oh display fuges are so nice! pleas do post a pic in this thread when you get it up and running.
not100% sure what that macro is...maybe someone will chime in and let us know.

Devaji108, It's nice to see someone else from WY, I know my profile says I'm in Tucson AZ, but Casper is my hometown. Hows the weather up there :fun2:?

Here are some of my FTS, its hard to get a full picture as it is tied to my main display.

tumblr_o2ofpodc0e1twx0s4o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o2ofpodc0e1twx0s4o3_1280.jpg

Hi,

my old 11g macroalgae tank...tank is unfortunately no longer

One 5800k full spectrum bulb, one daylight LED (aquaray)

:spin1:

Back