Official nomination for the 2017 B.O.D.

I know that it seems a bit early for this, but after next weekends meeting there is only 1 more meeting before the December meeting which is the election. I would like to encourage everyone to get involved with the club and if you have the time and drive to possibly run for a place on the board. If you did not know, every position is voted in by the membership at the December meeting every year. We are in need of motivated people to move the club forward and an influx of new ideas is always welcomed.

The Positions are as follows:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Web Master
Membership
Raffle
Special Events
News Letter

You do not have to be a long time member to get involved. The positions are open to any current member. That is really it, just be paid up on dues or a lifetime member.

You can nominate who you would like to see as your next Board of Directors members below, at the Sept or Oct meeting or respond via E-mail to the newsletter.

I will get the ball rolling.

Jaime has invested a lot of time and effort into the club and always seems to be available to help other members.

Because of this I believe Jaime will be a great officer to the club in the upcoming year. As such I would like to nominate Jaime Adams for the position of President.

I will follow up with an e-mail to the secretary to confirm my membership status.

Thanks,
Kevin

Thank you for getting the ball rolling and your vote of confidence.

I accept your nomination.

I would like to nominate Gary Spangler to serve a second term as Treasurer
I would like to nominate Sierra Tarbox to continue her appointment by the board as Secretary

I will nominate the other positions after I speak with the people that I have in mind to see if they are interested.

I nominate
Zack Tyke for webmaster!!!
Sierra Tarbox for Secretary
Gary Spangler for Treasurer
Ted Baily Special Events
Milan for Raffle
Jeremy Vromann Vice President
Greg Swiech Membership
Carrie hamley News Letter

I accept - as long as it does not mean that I plan/execute everything for the club frag swap we are currently discussing - that will NOT be a one man job. LOL

No it's cool. Actually if you didn't know it Special Events is the position that does EVERYTHING.

Hopefully next year we will have enough people with enough time and drive to achieve our goals without undue stress on a single person or two.

Frank Watters nominated himself to run for a second term as president.

We would love to get more nominations and it is legal to nominate yourself iv you would like to run for a position.

Last edited:
Back