Oh My Gosh

the question is will he really keep her away after the initial shock of her destroying the tank is over? LETS HOPE SO

He went this morning and had the devorse decree drawn up. He is serious and is going to try to nail her as hard as he can.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6838468#post6838468 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blooper74
He went this morning and had the devorse decree drawn up. He is serious and is going to try to nail her as hard as he can.

On another list, this is where I just post a [delete] instead
of my actual response. It cuts down on getting yelled at.

:)

Lowell

What delete this thread? I know it has now become non reef related so I will not post in here anymore to keep you happy.

no-no-no, you misunderstand.

yeesh, people are getting so fr....n touchy these days.

Ok, you said, "He is serious and is going to try to nail her
as hard as he can."

To which I responded with a [delete] as in not posting
what my response would have been. Which would have
been "Well, maybe if he had nailed her good to start with...".

There. You forced it out of me. Happy now? :)

lol, I wasnt being touchy or anything. I just realized how off reef this is becomeing. No worries, sorry if you thought I was upset, my name is not Horace(Just joking).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6840793#post6840793 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lglamb
no-no-no, you misunderstand.

yeesh, people are getting so fr....n touchy these days.

Ok, you said, "He is serious and is going to try to nail her
as hard as he can."

To which I responded with a [delete] as in not posting
what my response would have been. Which would have
been "Well, maybe if he had nailed her good to start with...".

There. You forced it out of me. Happy now? :)

roffle!!! :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6840828#post6840828 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by blooper74
lol, I wasnt being touchy or anything. I just realized how off reef this is becomeing. No worries, sorry if you thought I was upset, my name is not Horace(Just joking).

NOT FUNNY :D . Where exactly in Bloomington do you live? :uzi: lol

LOL, you know we love ya man. Got to have a little fun with it. If I didn't have a high regard for you, I wouldn't comment about you. :)

Back