Oh my

did he say he hopes to learn more from forum guys lol..seems he is off to a good start :lmao:

man I dont know..If I lived there I;d go buy a mask and snorkle for 50 bucks and save who knows how much money lol

The whole insta-reef thing is pretty popular in that part of the world. very nice tank and setup but to me there is more to it than set it up and stock it 100% full of wild colonies within weeks. Different strokes I guess.

Jon its definately a pretty view but I doubt it will last very long, I made the exact same mistake in my reef but on a much smaller scale. All I have to show for it now are a bunch of coral skeletons. He has some GREAT equiptment and with some time and research he should be able to have a very nice reef...one thats not destined to crash.

I'm guessing he has more money than he will ever need. That's an outstanding setup in the sump room. I'd have to say that's my dream setup. I just like the cheaper white PVC though....lol.

My OH MY was for all of the above mentioned reasons. I looked at the thread and just went....jesus!

Jesus #1 for all those mini colonies. He is in Indo. The analogy would be if this was Leaf Central and everyone around the world was paying top dollar for oak and maple leaves while I've got a yard full of them. This guy probably walked down the street and plucked all those right out of the ocean himself. Or he paid a nickle for each of em.

Jesus #2 He has no clue what he's doing. Cook book tank + no patience = problems.

and yes Gary, I've got hawkins. Very nice IMO.

Back